LPA Mission Statement
The mission of LPA is the advancement of
psychology as a science, as a profession,
and as a means of promoting health,
education, and human welfare.
Welcome to the Louisiana Psychological Association
Maintaining membership in the Louisiana Psychological Association is the best way to ensure that your needs and interests are being represented. When standing in unison, the LPA speaks in one collective voice.
LPA MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Legislative Advocacy – LPA retains a full-time lobbyist who monitors legislative and regulatory threats. By being involved, psychologists can change the future of psychology in our state and our nation and have a greater impact on society
- Continuing Education – Develop yourself as a professional and earn continuing education hours by attending our annual convention, fall workshop and signing up as volunteer for our upcoming Emotional Resiliency Workshops
- Communications - Weekly e-Newsletters to keep you informed with what LPA is doing for you and the profession of psychology
- Professional Networking – Collaborate, network and get to know psychologists across the state by attending our conferences, workshops and getting involved in one of our many committees
- Early career psychologists are our newly created membership category for psychologists who are within three years of licensure. LPA helps Our early career psychologists by connecting them to a professional mentor.
We have some great plans in store for LPA members and we look forward to working collaboratively.
Lucinda DeGrange, Ph.D., LPA President
Make a Contribution to the LPA PAC Today!
Click here to make a donation!
Interested in LPA Membership?
Click here to become a member of the Louisiana Psychological Association!